ETL tested to UL/SCA standards
In stock and ships from our Mesa Arizona Location.
JULABO Heating Circulators with stainless steel bath tanks are mainly used for internal and external temperature tasks. The new range of these models now have increased capacities, allowing for temperature application of larger external systems, as well as open systems. Simultaneous temperature applications of smaller objects can also be carried out directly in the internal bath of the circulator. Models from the TopTech and HighTech Series’ are available with different bath sizes and features. Accessories for these units include test tube racks, bath covers etc. An integrated cooling coil is provided for temperature applications at near ambient or just below.
- VFD COMFORT DISPLAY
- Keypad for setpoints, warning/safety values and menu functions
- ICC (Intelligent Cascade Control), self-optimizing temperature control
- ATC3 3-Point-Calibration
- Pt100 External sensor connection for measurement and control
- SMART PUMP, electronically adjustable pump stages
- Early warning system for low liquid level (DBGM 203 06 059.8)
- Adjustable high temperature cut-out, visible via display
- RS232/RS485 interface for online communication
- Integrated programmer for 6 x 60 program steps