- 1x 6″ Stainless steel tubes with our state of the art flanges
- 2x Stainless steel Tri Clamps
- 1x Viton 150 mesh 316 medical grade stainless steel screen Gasket
- 2 x SS End caps milled by us in our state of the art Million Dollar CNC Fab shop - these were made by humans not robots. *Now with updated 9 hole end caps (imgs may show fewer holes but all our end caps now have 9 holes to provide a better, smoother flow)
- 1x Viton Gaskets - It is unaffected by most corrosive liquids, vapors and gases, and conforms to both FDA and AMS specifications. Because of these properties our gaskets are used in the following industries: food, beverage, pharmaceutical, laboratories, petrochemical & chemical processing
This kit is our standard 6″ Master Blaster. Extensions can be added if you want to run a bit more product.
We are including 1 x Viton 150 mesh 316 stainless screen but cheap non-bleached coffee filters work fine as well.
Clean, assembled and ready to go. The amount of product that fits varies on if its fine ground material or not, more surface area of the product will get more of the extracted material from the product. Break down large pieces. Don’t pack tight, loosely pack... it is the best to let the butane work it magic.
Up too 10 grams per inch of tube. (6″ tube = 60g approx., 12″ tube = 120g approx., 24″ tube = 240g approx.)
Please be advised that other extractors online are not made of FDA approved materials, our stainless steel gaskets, clamps, and end caps are all made from FDA approved materials. This is important to anyone extracting materials for consumption, or for topical applications.
Total diameter is 2″. regardless of length. Multiple extractors can be clamped together for more capacity: 24″, 36″, 48″, etc.
Used for solvent extraction of materials from a variety of sources, and to make high quality end products. This type of tube, which is made of stainless steel, is the most reliable because it won’t leach chemicals into the product and is even more durable than glass!
- All items were welded by certified welder
- Pressure tested and ready to go
- Lifetime WARRANTY on the tube and end caps. (Does not cover human error or stupidity.)
- Dishwasher safe
- Designed for professional extracting power
- Use outdoors
Open blast tubes are where all the magic started, no matter what you call them they have the same purpose.