FOUR ALUMINUM SHELVES INCLUDED WITH OVEN PURCHASE. SST (stainless steel) tubing refers to internal tubing and compression. external tubing not included.
Introducing the new Ai UL/CSA certified AccuTemp 0.9 cubic foot vacuum ovens, this certification is required by many municipalities, and it also provides a higher standard of equipment safety and lifespan. Also come standard are the secondary over-temp protection dial, all stainless steel tubing/compression fittings, stainless steel vacuum/vent valve, oil-filled vacuum gauge, 5 sided pad heating technology and two year warranty. The thermal-conductive aluminum pan shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity inside the chamber, while our 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C.
AccuTemp-09 series digital desktop vacuum ovens feature a 0.9 cubic foot easy-to-clean stainless steel chamber with a large dual-layer tempered glass safety window and small footprint. These ovens can greatly reduce drying time by maintaining a consistent vacuum level within the chamber.
Every one of our vacuum ovens goes through a 2-time 24-hour vacuum leak test, and is 100% quality controlled in New Jersey or Nevada before leaving our facilities.
Attention: Before initial use, run oven at 400°F without vacuum for 15 minutes to burn off any residue that may have been introduced during the manufacturing process.
IMPORTANT! NEVER LEAVE YOUR OVEN UNATTENDED WHILE OPERATING.
- All stainless steel internal tubing and compression fittings provides higher ultimate vacuum, holds vacuum 10 times longer, and require minimum maintenance.
- Oil-filled mechanical vacuum gauge provides more accurate reading, longer gauge life and minimizes shipping damage.
- All stainless steel vacuum and vent valves gives you cleaner connection, more accurate control and long term durability.
- New 5 sided pad heating technology and aluminum shelves provide excellent temperature uniformity and faster heating rates (25% faster in our lab test).
- Adjustable gas back fill capability with needle valve and vent port.
- 3rd gen LCD low proportional gain temperature controllers keep your oven temperature within +/- 1°F accuracy, in either °F or °C
- Best choice for the curing and converting of oil extracts. With deep vacuum level, they can operate at temperatures which allow the degassing/purging process to occur rapidly, thus increase productivity and allow for the production of superior quality products with minimal processing time.
- Dual layer observation window with 1/2" tempered safety glass.
- 3" thermal insulation prevents heat loss and minimizes the enclosure's outer surface temperature.
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel interior for exceptional durability and ease of maintenance.
- Built-in alarm alerts you when oven has been shut down by safety circuitry due to out of range temperature.
- All ovens shipped from our New Jersey or Nevada location for quick delivery, and come with two year warranty and lifetime US-based parts and service support.
- Guaranteed US based phone and email assistance within 30 minutes from our engineers.
Manufactured in accordance with
- UL 61010-1
- CSA C22.2
- ISO 9001:2000
- ISO 12100-1:2003, ISO 12100-2:2003
- EN1050:1996, EN294:1992, EN60204-1:2006
Vacuum oven specifications
| Electrical requirements
|| 110V +/-10% 60Hz 1-PH 13.6A, 1,500 watts
220V +/-10% 50/60Hz 1-PH 6.8A, 1,500 watts
|| Size: 12 x 12 x 11"
Material: Stainless steel
Capacity: 0.9 cubic foot
|Heater||5-sided heating (left 350W, right 350W, top 220W, bottom 480W, back 100W)|
|Temperature control|| Controller: 3rd gen low proportional gain, microcomputer PID controlled with LCD display
Range: ambient to 480°F
Display units: Fahrenheit or Celsius
Uniformity: +/- 6% of setpoint
Dwelling timer range: 1 to 9999 minutes
Warm-up time to 100°F: 40 minutes
Ultimate vacuum level: better than 500 microns/millitorrs
(may vary based on your altitude, click here to learn more)
Mechanical gauge range: 0 to 30 inch mercury
Vacuum port: KF25 flange x 1
Vent port: 3/8" hose barb
Vacuum pump: Sold separately
|Weight|| Unit: 90 Lbs, shipping: 175 Lbs
|Dimensions (WxDxH)|| Unit: 23.4 x 17.25 x 19" With handle and vacuum port: 23.4 x 20 x 19"
Shipping: 29 x 29 x 29"
|| Included with oven purchase: 4 aluminum slide-in shelves
Size: 11.5 x 11.25"
Maximum area: 129.4 x 8 = 7 sq ft or 1035 inch2
Distance between shelves: one inch
|Door gasket material|| Silicone or Viton
|Observation window||1/2" tempered safety glass|
Built-in circuit breaker
Overheat shutoff protection
Secondary over-temp protection dial
|In-door lights|| White LED
|Compliance|| UL/CSA (E482564), CE
| Ai UL/CSA certified 0.9 cu ft vacuum oven
| Aluminum shelf
|KF25 quick clamp and centering ring||1 set
|User's manual||1 pc