When you get your press plates attached to your ram and mounted on the bottom as needed, you might need to re calibrate your PID to match the temp set to plate surface.
Many variables can effect the temperature reading to the set temp.
Many clients, once they mounted the plates are stating a 30-50 degree difference from set temp to plate temp.
These are the instructions and tips for the pid calibration:
Steps and Flow map:
- Please find the “ parameters settings procedure” in Controller Instruction.
- Press SET , and Input “0089”, then Press SET;
- Press or ，find PSD and Press SET;
- Input “40 degree”and Press SET;
- Press or , find “END” and Press it.